Terms and Conditions For Advertising Memberships or Courses
Tempest Sports Group Ltd T/A BF Shop
This contract is made under the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
Parties to the contract
For The Advertising of Memberships or Courses
The Contract for the placement of adverts on the BF Shop site is between you (the Buyer) and Tempest Sports Group Ltd (The Seller)
For The Sale of Memberships or Places on Courses
The Contract is between you (The Seller) and the Organisation or Individual purchasing the membership or course. Tempest Sports Group Ltd acts as an intemediary between the two parties, processing the payments and passing on the payment and details of any orders to the seller. Tempest Sports Group Ltd accepts no responsibility either directly or indirectly for the provision or quality or courses or memberships offered through the BF Shop site.
For The Placement of Adverts
Orders placed by you are an offer to purchase an advertising package on the BF Shop website and will be accepted by us under the following T&C's
- The advert has been placed using our online advert order form
- The advert has been placed for an actual course or membership which you intend to and are able to provide
- The advert is for a course or event taking place at least 14 days in the future from the date of placement
- The advert is placed by a club or individual who is affiliated to British Fencing
For the sale of memberships or places on courses
Where a club or individual has requested that BF Shop takes orders and processes payments on behlaf of the seller, BF Shop will agree to the provision of payment and order services subject to the following T&C's
- The payments processing request has been made at the time of placing the advert through the online form.
- The Seller accepts full responsibility and liability for any refunds that need to be made after Tempest Sports Group Ltd has passed on the buyers payment to the seller, in the event that the course advertised cannot be supplied and/or the dates, venue or timing of the course is changed without the consent of the buyer.
- The seller accepts the stated refund policy of BF Shop that buyers may request a full refund for any course booking made (minus a 10% administration fee) in the event that they choose to cancel their order within 14days of the order being made, and provided that the start date of the course is no less than 14 days away
For the placement of Adverts
We will take payment from your credit card, debit card or PayPal account at the time you place your order. Taking payment does not mean we have accepted your order and, in the event of us or the seller not accepting your order, a full refund will be given as soon as reasonably possible (and in any event within 7 days of us advising you that your order has not been accepted).
For the Sale of Memberships or Places on Courses
Tempest Sports Group Ltd will where requested take and process payments on behalf of the seller for any courses or memberships purchased by the Buyer.
Tempest Sports Group Ltd will charge a non refundable commission of 10% for processing payments on behalf of the seller.
All payments taken on behalf of the seller will be credited to the sellers account no later than 21 days after the sale has been made and accepted by the seller. This will not apply in cases where a refund has been requested by the buyer which meets our T&C's.
Tempest Sports Group Ltd will only accept refund requests for adverts placed, provided they are made in writing no later than 5 days from the date or the order being placed, and provided no memberships or courses placement have been made during that period. Refunds will be issued in full minus a 10% administration charge.
All names, images, logos identifying British Fencing are marks of British Fencing. Any third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. Tempest Sports Group Ltd does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.